When submitting a manuscript each author
- represents that the submission is original and gives the Hungarian Historical Review the right of first refusal,
- accepts that no royalty will be paid for any article,
- assigns to the Hungarian Historical Review the copyright to the Article whereby the Publisher shall have the exclusive right to publish the Contribution and translations of it wholly or in part throughout the world during the full term of copyright including renewals and extensions and all subsidiary rights.
The Author(s) hereby agrees:
- to grant the Hungarian Historical Review permission to publish the unpublished and original Article, the abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental material, and subsequent, if necessary, under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0), http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
- that further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
- that any subsequent Reply to a Comment accepted for publication in the Hungarian Historical Review, for which this work is the target of the Comment, should also be published under the same Creative Commons license as this work.